Friday 30 May 2014

My favourite bits of the Suffolk Show.

Well, I missed Prince Harry at the Suffolk Show yesterday. I have to admit that he was upstaged by a Suffolk Punch foal...


There I was getting all maternal over this little fella...as His Royal Highness was giving out awards in the main show-ring.
Not to worry...so many things to see and so little time meant I had a great day anyway!
The foods on show were amazing and I admit to the consumption of a 'berry and custard danish' that was as big as my face!!




But the animals, as always, were the stars of the show....






And how about these dedicated youngsters...


Even the crafts had an animal theme...




These delightful felt heads are hand-made by Sarah Jane Hicks at A Little Bit O' Nicey...and I hope to be selling them at Dreams and Wishes very soon...


Well done and thank you to all those involved in the endless task of organising and hosting the Suffolk Show.

No comments:

Post a Comment