Monday 28 April 2014

Top ten kid's wallpapers.

Having spent the last couple of weeks studying for an exam...! I am now back on the blogging case. So with Spring traditionally being a popular season for re-decorating I'm sharing my top ten of kid's wallpapers with you...who knows, we may just agree on a few of them...!
In traditional manner, we'll start with No.10...

It's an old favourite from Graham and Brown but you could create your own version with Washi tape.


No 9...
Rapidly heading into the Top Ten is Jane Churchill's March Hares...
 

No 8...
It was a tough decision to choose from all the Designers Guild options...but Boqueria is the sort of design that fairy tales are made of.
 

No 7...
One of the classics from the 'Queen of Vintage' Cath Kidston...it's one for the boys!
 

 
No 6... 
I make no excuses for this next entry...and if I ever get my very own dressing room...this will be my wallpaper of choice. Thank you Harlequin!


No 5...
Hibou Home specialize in kid's room wallpapers so had to have a place in my Top Ten...
 
 
No 4... 
For something a little more Scandinavian, Ferm Living produce some truly charming ideas. I could've gone for their harlequin design, but instead...
 
 
No 3... 
Only Sandberg could make rain clouds seem cheerful...
 
 
No 2... 
I love the cheeky designs from Isak...and the penguins best of all...

 
No 1...
And the winner is...Missprint's Muscat wallpaper. Perfect for all ages and genders so will last for years...
 
 
So, does your 'favourite' feature here?
What would be your top three...and why?

No comments:

Post a Comment