Friday 21 October 2011

Halloween is fast approaching...

...and I'm spending the weekend turning my demure little doggie...Deebo...


a six-year-old Staffie who, thankfully, just accepts his mummy's strange ways, into....


...Dracular Dog....!
For his first Halloween party...It's the first time, and the only time, I will be dressing Deebo up in this manner...a dog has his pride you know...although he does have a Winter coat and Christmas jumper!

I imagine there will be many 'Mummies' across the country putting together home-made costumes this half term week for their little ones...mainly human, I hope...ready for the eerie event. Good luck.


For some great ideas and instructions try Martha Stewart's website...
Here's a few of my faves...






Future postings may well involve Deebo modelling his finished costume...if I can get him to wear it that is!


No comments:

Post a Comment