Wednesday 21 September 2011

Kid's rooms I'm loving right now...

I'm still struggling with an alien computer, while my faithful old 'steam-driven' desk top is being worked on...so I'm having to pour over all the gorgeous kid's rooms images out there all over again...it's a hard job..sigh....!!

Some of my (ever-changing) favourites are here....

design dazzle
 There's something about the colour-scheme of this room that appeals to me...very grown-up!

jmoys blog

Colour again with this room...there's just enough soft plum to make the grey look warming...

stokke

This nursery image always gives me a sense of space whenever I look at it...I know many children's rooms are much smaller than this...but light colours and good storage can help...


remodelista
Clever use of the space available in this room...
Putting the bed on an elevated platform means plenty of 'social space' for visiting friends.

anne sage

With all things vintage still a big thing in interiors...the use of wallpaper off-cuts in this room is a delightful touch...
The whole scheme appeals to my 'mix-and-match' personal style.

totally home decor

...POW!!...
What a great backdrop for a space-loving child?
I can sometimes become a little jaded with pale, light, Scandinavian style interiors...I say sometimes, not often...but this room is a real tonic...!


There you have it....a few rooms I'm loving right now...
What are your faves...? 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment