Friday 14 January 2011

My kind of luxury kid's room...

I've got a busy weekend planned...my own fault...too many projects on the go, and not one of them near completion!!
So I've made a list...prioritised the important jobs...delegated one or two where I could...and have my 'reward' waiting for me when I'm done!!!
Seeing as I'm going to be roughing it this weekend, I thought I'd give you a taste of luxury...how about these for top-of-the-range kid's room ideas...?


I love the luxurious feel of this room without it being OTT...the delicate patterns and soft colours give it a classic charm.

Tell me you wouldn't want this mini carousel in you room...? How adorable...

This is like something out of a story book...the Queen of the Fairies would be honoured to sleep here.....
Something a little less fanciful, but still beautiful...exotic colours and textiles add glamour!
More glorious pattern and an abundance of fabric give this room a luxury feel.
What 'luxury' features would you want in your child's room?
Or have you already succumbed and added that 'wow' feature already?
Got a picture...?

No comments:

Post a Comment